TVO-5B Standard Oven System with Scroll Pump
Free freight available!
SMALL BATCH, FASTER PURGE TIMES OF TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE MATERIAL
This Cascade Sciences vacuum oven system with scroll pump is the ideal benchtop vacuum oven setup for drying or purging of temperature sensitive material, but with deeper, more rapid vacuum pump down times. Temperatures below 150F and deeper vacuum levels to 2 x 10-2 torr.
Our TVO-2B, 2 cubic foot vacuum oven is connected to the quiet, oil-free and more powerful Agilent IDP7, a 5.4 cfm scroll pump. The Agilent scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in-house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, outgassed material the largest exit path off your product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1” diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and KF-25 diameter precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both the TVO-2B vacuum oven and the Agilent pump can run off a single dedicated 120V /1ph / 20AMP circuit.
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ W x 19″ D stackable shelves.
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven.
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material under vacuum
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port for MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring