TVO-5B Pro Oven System with Scroll Pump
Free freight available!
LARGE BATCH, BENCHTOP SET UP. FASTER PURGE TIMES OF TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE MATERIAL
This Cascade Sciences benchtop vacuum oven system is ideal for drying or purging of temperature sensitive material, but with deeper, more rapid vacuum pump down times. Temperatures below 150F and deeper vacuum levels to 5 x 10-2 torr.
Our TVO-5B vacuum oven with the Agilent 5.4 cfm oil free scroll pump is an ideal benchtop set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging. The Agilent scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both the TVO-5B and the Aglient IDP7 can run off a single, dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
- 5 each 18″ W x 24″ D adjustable shelves
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring