TVO-2B Standard Oven System with Scroll Pump
Free freight available!
SMALL BATCH, GENTLE VACUUM PURGING OF TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE MATERIAL
This Cascade Sciences vacuum oven system with scroll pump is the ideal benchtop set-up for vacuum drying or purging temperature sensitive material requiring a steady, gentle, non-turbulent purge. Temperatures below 150 °F and vacuum levels just below 1 torr.
Our TVO-2B, 2 cubic ft vacuum oven is connected to the quiet, clean and powerful Agilent IDP3 oil-free scroll pump. The Agilent scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in house.
Both oven and pump can run off a single dedicated 120V / 1ph / 2O AMP circuit.
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ x 19″ stackable shelves
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring