CVO-10 Pro Oven System
Free freight available!
10 CUBIC FT OVEN SPACE WITH MINIMAL, MOBILE FOOT PRINT. MOBILE OVEN + PUMP WORK STATION ON CASTERS. OPTIMIZED PURGE CONNECTIONS WITH SOLVENT RESISTANT GASKETS.
Ideal for large volume production with the flexibility of small batch management. The CVO-10B vacuum ovens powered by the Agilent IDP15 9-cfm oil free scroll pump is set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging with deep vacuum and large off-gas loads. The Agilent IDP15 scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in house.
The 10 cubic foot vacuum oven are made of industrial grade American steel. Casters provide mobility and ease while cleaning the laboratory. Side mounted pump shelf allows for easy powering ON/OFF of vacuum pump.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter KF-25 exit port and adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Our KF-25 pump manifold allows the oven to be sufficiently powered by a single vacuum pump.
- NRTL Certified by TUV
- 9 sliding, removable shelves that pull out and stay in place for easy load/unload
- Stable temperature control. Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Easy mobility as oven sits on heavy duty industrial cart. Pump sits underneath at base of cart.
- VITON door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury or torr
- Smooth, quarter-turn vent valve
- Rear KF-25 port includes MAX EVAP Connection Kit for rapid vacuum drying or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring
- 220V / 1ph / 10AMPS
- Quality Tempered Rated Glass NGI-US to ANSI Z97.1.2007 156CFR/201 11 SGCC -2577 ½ UA
- Ergonomic. Turn vacuum pump on/off from oven control panel
- Fast Venting with larger ½” diameter vent line
- Rear vent barb allows for nitrogen or other inert gas connection
- Touch Panel LED control screen with user settable features
- Quiet. Less noisy that diapharm or oil-rotary vane pumps
- No Inlet / Exhaust Filters Required
- Hour Meter For Tracking Service Intervals
- 1 Year Warranty
- NRTL Certified
- Expert Rebuild/Maintenance Available from Cascade
- Maintenance is the replacement of a single interior tip seal. Order our IDP15 Tip Seal Replacement Kit or ask us about our maintenance service.
- Pull Deeper Vacuum / Better Vapor Tolerance With Gas Ballast Positions.The IDP15 has two gas ballast ports that assist the pump in handling condensable gases such as water vapor, or other gaseous products that become liquids or solvents when reaching atmospheric pressure.
Vacuum ovens have been around for decades. Basic vacuum ovens are mass-produced and sold by many large laboratory equipment distributors. But there are key differences between Cascade and other less costly, often imported vacuum ovens:
Exceptional Temperature Control & Stability
The Cascade CVO-10 uses a unique control logic not found in most lab grade vacuum ovens. The temperature probe is INSIDE the oven, which minimizes temperature overshoot and delivers best-in-class temperature stability and uniformity particularly in the low temperature ranges. Accurate, stable temps throughout the CVO-10 eliminate hot and cold spots, making accurate use of every inch of shelf space.
Independent Overtemp Failsafe Protection
The Cascade Sciences CVO-10 is equipped with a heating cutoff system that will automatically stop power to the heaters when the oven shelf temps exceed 392°F or 200°C. This protection system will provide peace of mind for overnight processing or unattended vacuum bake outs.
NRTL Certification #U8 170464972 077. No Extra cost.
The CVO-10 Vacuum Oven comes certified by the Nationally Recognized Test Lab, TUV. This certification is a requirement by many municipalities.
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1:2012
- +UPD No. 1:2015-07 + UPD No. 2:2016-04
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-2-010:2015
- UL 61010-1:2012/R:2016-04
- UL 61010-2-010:2015
- EN 61010-1:2010
- EN 61010-2-010:2014
Rigorous Quality Assurance in an ISO Certified, USA Manufacturing Facility
Cascade Sciences manufactures our ovens in Oregon, USA. We are proud of our ISO 9001 Certification/Accreditation. Each oven completes a series of quality assurance procedures before shipment.
- Chambers are vacuum tested after welding for vacuum integrity
- Electrical & mechanical safety is thoroughly tested in compliance with TUV requirements
- Functional testing verifies user settable items consistent with most lab protocols/usage models
- Temperature verification includes calibration & temp chamber uniformity following ASTM standards
- Units are cleaned and packed in ISTA tested, certified packaging materials
Digital Vacuum Gauge
The digital vacuum gauge installed on the CVO-10 displays in is factory default set to read in inches of mercury (“Hg) or torr.
Log Temperature & Vacuum With Data Port
The CVO-10 features a rear mounted data port which outputs a digital log line once per minute. Viewing/logging this data requires terminal emulator software such as the open source (BSD License) emulator Tera Term.
Equipped for Inert Gas Backfill. Built-In Safety Relief
Introduce inert gasses such as nitrogen, argon, helium, etc. as part of your process via the ¼” rear vent barb. The maximum backfill pressure is 15PSI. In an overpressure situation, a simple, built-in safety relief allows gasses to escape via a spring loaded tempered window.
Flexible Pumping / Feedthru Connection Ports
For faster evaporation, purging or drying the CVO-10 includes Cascade’s MAX EVAP connection kit. The MAX EVAP connection kit secures to the oven’s rear 1” dia KF-25 port located on the back center of the chamber. The MAX EVAP connection never reduces flow by continuing with 1” diameter vacuum rated clear lines, a 1” dia KF-25 side mounted vacuum valve and KF-25 fittings and hardware. This KF-25 port can also be used to run temperature feedthrus, or monitoring sensors inside the vacuum chamber during processing.
Ergonomically Designed, Easy Quarter-Turn Valves
For anyone that has struggled with consistently turning the small, round, low-quality vacuum/vent valves, relief is in sight. You will love our large, quarter-turn vent valve. Your wrists will thank you!
Faster Venting With Large ½” Diameter Vent Lines
For large capacity production environments, time is money. The CVO-10 vacuum oven has larger than industry standard vent lines. ½” diameter vent lines means operators spend less time venting the oven.
ANSI Rated Tempered Glass + USA Made Steel
Cascade ovens are made in Oregon, USA with high quality materials. Our glass is NGI-USA Tempered and certified to ANSI Z97.1.2007 16CFR / 201 11. Our door handles are rugged brushed steel, not plastic. Our vacuum vessels are constructed with American made steel. We’ve tried lower cost, imported steel. But over time, vacuum chambers made of lesser quality/lower tolerance material cannot withstand the flex and pressure changes of vacuum pumping/venting/purging. This can deteriorate vacuum integrity and the oven will lost its ability to hold vacuum.