This particular unit has an exit length after the heated chamber to allow the parts to cool before being collected in a bin at the end of the belt.
The front of the unit is designed without interference from framing above belt level to allow for loading by robot.
Exhaust blowers for the chamber are mounted on the back side out of sight.
- Curing, bake-out and drying applications to 450F.
- Higher temperature applications to 1,200F.
- Vertical down or horizontal airflow patterns standard. Others optional.
- Extra length at exit for cooling as required
- Adaptable to robotic load/unload
- Controls integral to cabinetry for streamlined appearance
- Exhaust blowers hidden from view