SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new UL/CSA certified 5-shelf 7.5 cu ft vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard is the secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption..
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- Five aluminum heating shelves with individual in-shelf temperature sensor, heater and digital temperature controller.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature accurate.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electric|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts|
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
| Heater|| 300 watts x 5, built into 5 aluminum shelves, for the fastest, most energy efficient|
and uniform heating
| Chamber|| Size: 22 x 23.5 x 25″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 7.5 cubic feet
| Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 5% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
| Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
| Weight|| Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
| Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 35 x 31 x 38″|
Shipping: 38 x 35 x 43″
| Shelves|| Heated shelves: 5 non-removalbe aluminum shelves, 22 x 23.25″ (WxD) each|
Optional stackable aluminum shelves: 22 x 23.25 x 2.25″ (WxDxH)
Total area without stackable shelves: 512 x 5 = 18 sq ft or 2560 sq inch
Total area with 5 stackable shelves: 512 x 10 = 36 sq ft or 5120 sq inch
Distance between shelves (without stackable shelves): 4.5 inches
Distance between shelves (with 5 stackable shelves): 2.25 inches
| Door gasket material|| Silicone or Viton|
| Observation window|| 1/2″ tempered safety glass|
| Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker|
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
| In-door lights|| White LED|
| Warranty|| 2 years|
| Compliance|| UL/CSA (E482564), CE|
| Download|| Product brochure|
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/epsheatt/public_html/epsovens.com/wp-content/themes/h-code/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 65