SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included. Oven comes standard with 7 shelves.
Introducing the new Ai 14-shelf capacity 5 sided wall-heating 5.0 cu ft vacuum ovens, come standard with secondary over-temp protection dial, stainless steel tubing, stainless steel vacuum & vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, and two year warranty. With our new internal shelf heating technology, each shelf in these ovens has its own heater, in-shelf temperature sensor and temperature controller, together with great thermal-conductive aluminum and our new low proportional controller technologies, the result is perfect uniformity, accurate temperature, super-fast heating rates, minimum heat loss/exterior temperature and very low power consumption..
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our warehouses.
- UL/CSA certified.
- New KF25 inlet filter keeps your oven clean at all time (included with oven purchase).
- All stainless steel internal tubing provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- 4th gen low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 3/4″ tempered safety glass.
- 3″ thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure’s outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- A vacuum environment lowers the boiling point (great for processing heat sensitive materials) and reduces drying time for materials like paste or powder which cannot otherwise be easily dried.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- Built-in station-able swivel casters with locks for ultra-portability.
- For improved temperature tracking, run the auto-tune procedure as outlined in the manual.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING. Across International is not responsible for any loss of material inside of the oven.
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electric|| 110V or 220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH, 3,000 watts|
| Chamber|| Size: 19.75 x 21.5 x 19.75″|
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 5.0 cubic feet
| Heater|| 5-sided heating (left 600W, right 600W, top 600W, bottom 600W, back 200W x 3)|
| Temperature control|| Controller: low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display|
Range: ambient to 480°F (250°C)
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 7% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 45 minutes
Warm-up time to 480°F: 2 hours 15 minutes
| Vacuum|| Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs|
(may vary based on your altitude)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: KF25 flange x 1
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
| Weight|| Unit: 410 Lbs, shipping: 630 Lbs|
| Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 32.25 x 28 x 30″|
Shipping: 38 x 37 x 38″
| Shelves|| Shelf size: 19.25 x 21 x 0.5″ (WxDxH)|
Capacity: 14 shelves max.
Comes standard with oven purchase: 7 shelves
Total area with 14 shelves: 39.3 sq ft or 5660 sq inch
Distance between the most adjacent shelves: 1.25″
| Door gasket material|| Silicone or Viton|
| Observation window|| 1/2″ tempered safety glass|
| Safety|| Built-in circuit breaker|
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
| In-door lights|| White LED (pre-installed)|
| Compliance|| UL/CSA|
| Warranty|| 2 years|
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/epsheatt/public_html/epsovens.com/wp-content/themes/h-code/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 65