The new Ai jacketed filter glass reactors are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature and vacuum environment, jacketed filter reactors can be used for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, production and process scale peptide synthesis. Filter base eliminates material transfers and significantly reduces material losses.
Each reactor features adjustable stirring speeds and a constant pressure feeding funnel that allows you to add material to the vessel at a uniform and controlled speed. The built-in condenser makes it possible to recover some materials, also at a controlled rate of speed.
- UL 61010-1, CSA C22.2 and CE certified (optional)
- Filter reactors for single or multi-step reactions and filtrations in the same vessel, they also eliminate material transfers and reduce losses.
- Modular filter assembly can be easily detached for cleaning and filter paper replacement.
- Center downward drain port with angled drain grooves allows easy material drainage.
- All PTFE filter components ensure clean and long lifespan operations.
- Now includes a FREE high quality thermo insulation jacket with open/close viewing window and top/bottom adjustable drawstrings, specially designed and made for Ai glass jacketed reactors. These jackets will extend chiller life, allow you to go down to a lower temperature, and also cut your utility bill.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from food grade high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Adjustable stirring rate provides great torque or high speed.
- Patented PTFE stirring rod bearing for reliable and quiet operation.
- Optional multi-layer stirring blades for optimal reaction results.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Large condenser cooling surface for exceptional condensation performance.
- Rugged stainless steel reinforced PTFE stirrer with anchored agitator, suitable for a wide range of viscous materials.
- Easily visual operation with digital speed and temperature displays.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
| Electrical requirements
|110V 60Hz or 220V 50/60Hz, 1-Phase
| Reaction glass vessel capacity
| 2.6 gallons (10L)
|| 5.3 gallons (20L)
|| 13 gallons (50L)
|| 26 gallons (100L)
| Cooling/heating jacket capacity
|| 0.8 gallon (3L)
|| 1.6 gallons (6L)
|| 4.2 gallons (16L)
|| 8 gallons (30L)
| Glass material
||High borosilicate glass 3.3
| Rotation controller
||Digital controller with variable frequency drive
Rotation speed: 50 to 500 rpm
| Maximum jacket pressure
||4.4 psi or 0.03 MPa
| Drain valve
||Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp
||Anchor design, type-304 stainless steel reinforced PTFE structure
| Vacuum gauge
| Swivel caster
| Glass vessel temperature range
|| -110°F to 400°F
| Vacuum level
||< 700 torrs
| Vacuum sealing
||Glass or PTFE
| Drain port ground clearance
|| 15 inches
|| 13 inches
|| 12.5 inches
|| 13.5 inches
| Unit dimesions (WxDxH)
|| 18 x 26 x 78″
|| 20 x 27 x 80″
|| 26 x 33 x 85″
|| 28 x 42 x 95″
| Shipping dimensions
|| 24 x 67 x 26″
|| 24 x 75 x 31″
|| 25 x 83 x 42″
|| 26 x 88 x 45″
| Shipping weight
|| 240 Lbs
|| 262 Lbs
|| 330 Lbs
|| 460 Lbs
|| Product brochure
|| UL, CSA, CE (optional)