Our TVO-5B vacuum oven with the Agilent 5.4 cfm oil free scroll pump is an ideal benchtop set-up for high production vacuum drying or purging. The Agilent scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, any outgassing material the largest exit path off the product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1″ diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and a KF-25 precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both the TVO-5B and the Aglient IDP7 can run off a single, dedicated 120V / 1ph / 20 AMP circuit.
- 5 each 18″ W x 24″ D adjustable shelves
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vacuum and vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port allows for rapid MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring