Our TVO-2B, 2 cubic foot vacuum oven is connected to the quiet, oil-free and more powerful Agilent IDP7, a 5.4 cfm scroll pump. The Agilent scroll pump has a low cost of ownership and can be maintained and cleaned in-house.
Vacuum oven and pump are connected via our MAX EVAP connection – giving water, solvents, surfactants, outgassed material the largest exit path off your product and out of the oven. The MAX EVAP connection kit features a large 1” diameter oven exit port, KF-25 lines and KF-25 diameter precision adjustable vacuum valve to reduce purge and dry times.
Both the TVO-2B vacuum oven and the Agilent pump can run off a single dedicated 120V /1ph / 20AMP circuit.
- Flexible shelving configuration of 5 each 11.5″ W x 19″ D stackable shelves.
- Digital temperature readout with temp sensor INSIDE the oven.
- Solvent resistant BUNA door gasket
- Bright LED lights in window for visibility of sensitive material under vacuum
- Digital vacuum gauge reads in inches of mercury
- Smooth quarter turn Swagelok vent valves
- Rear KF-25 port for MAX EVAP purging or running feedthroughs inside oven for monitoring