Cascade Sciences CDO-5 Drying and Decarboxylation Oven
The Cascade Sciences CDO-5 Drying and Decarb Oven is purpose-built for bench-top, R&D drying and decarboxylation of material with additional features:
This powerful bench-top forced air laboratory oven uses heated air to remove unwanted compounds from products that are not temperature sensitive. Cascade Sciences ovens feature horizontal airflow that enables more consistent distribution of air. They are designed to have uniform temperatures and airflow across the shelf space from right to left.
The CDO-5 includes a built-in humidity sensor and fine micron mesh bags for drying or decarboxylating powders or ground material.
The CDO-5 is equipped with a quality stainless steel interior for food lab grade cleanliness. With triple wall construction, the CDO-5 meets CE requirements to keep work-spaces cool. This Decarb and Drying Oven has sensitive digital control, overtemp failsafe protection and a quick ramp-up time.
Cascade Sciences Decarboxylation Oven Features:
- Temp Rated, Large Capacity Mesh Bags For Easy Loading Ground Organic Material
- Humidity Sensor Displays Relative Humidity / Moisture Levels During Process
- Fast Heat-Up: 28 Minutes To 300°F / Uniformity: +/- 3°F
- Easy Timer For Automatic Operation
- TUV Certified. CSA & CE Approved
- Food Lab Grade Material Construction. Made in USA. 1 Year Warranty
- 120V / 1ph / 14FLA NEMA 5-15P Plug Supplied